In order to help the school year run smoothly and to be in compliance with NJPTA and National PTA, please follow the below guidelines:
- Please make all checks payable to Sharp School PTA
- In the memo section, please list the fundraiser or event the check is for (i.e. Membership, Adult Fundraiser Tickets, JWAC, etc.).
- When making purchases for an event or committee and making purchases, please make sure you have the TAX EXEMPT FORM (link) with you. We are exempt from paying sales tax. Therefore, when reimbursing, we do not reimburse for sales tax.
- When making purchases for an event or committee, keep and submit receipts and fill out the EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT FORM (link).
- ALL EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE TREASURER WITHIN 21 DAYS FROM YOUR EVENT.
- When sending in cash or checks, please put them in an envelope marked for the specific event and also include your child’s name and his/her teacher.
- Please have all monies collected from fundraisers/events to the Treasurer within 7 calendar days of the event ending. SharpPTATreasurer@gmail.com
- If you have any questions about finances, please feel free to contact the Treasurer directly. She can be reached at SharpPTA Treasurer@gmail.com